the road less traveled...




Saturday, November 14, 2009

chapter 63: way off track!

day 13 total: 2,488 words.
running total: 10,754 words.

i suck.

i boozed and loozed for days on either side of my birthday, and now i'm about 10,000 words behind where i should be. seriously. as always, i've used my unique talent for making things harder than they have to be. even something as idiotic and difficult as writing a novel in a month.

the good news? i'm good at being an underdog. which is encouraging, because i'm now up a certain creek that you may be aquaintded with, sans paddle.

but i got back on it today, and actually had my most productive day yet.

here's hoping i've got a few more of them in me, cause i now have to average 2,300 words per day to hit my goal.

yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!